Communication Strategies to Support Your Graduate Student Mentoring Practices
From Lori Sonken on September 16th, 2020
Hosted by the Graduate School and the Office of Faculty Development and Diversity, this session provides guidance for mentoring graduate students.
- Sara Xayarath Hernández, Associate Dean for Inclusion and Student Engagement, Cornell Graduate School;
- Janna Lamey, Senior Assistant Dean, Graduate Student Life, Cornell Graduate School;
- Yael Levitte, Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Diversity;
- Catherine Thrasher-Carroll, Mental Health Program Promotion Director, Skorton Center for Health Initiatives, and
- Katherine Goldberg, Clinical Social Worker and Community Consultation and Intervention Specialist, Skorton Center for Health Initiatives