Writing the Future: Career Planning Series for Chinese Students Ⅲ - Finance Firms (书写未来: 留学生职业规划系列讨Ⅲ - 金融企业篇)
From Teng Wen
The number and percentage of overseas students returning to China for employment and entrepreneurship after graduation is increasing year by year. The Cornell China Center has launched a career planning discussion series to provide current and recent graduates with an opportunity to learn about the current situation, needs and trends in the domestic job market, gain insight into the operational mechanisms of companies, workplace culture and key concerns in the hiring process, and have direct conversations with companies.
The first two events in the series focused on technology companies, and this third event in the series for students, alumni, and friends will focus on another hot area - the financial industry.
- Ruobing XI, Human Resources Manager, E Fund. Roubing Xi graduated from Renmin University of China as an undergraduate and Shanghai Jiao Tong University as a postgraduate. She was an exchange student at Cornell University's Institute of Labor Relations (ILR); she is now in charge of campus recruitment and talent development for E-Fund.
- Christiana WANG, Campus Recruitment Manager, CICC. Ms. Wang has more than 8 years of experience in human resource management in Chinese and American multinational companies, covering various industries such as finance, FMCG, etc. She is currently focusing on campus recruitment and school-enterprise cooperation.
Linda ZHANG, Campus Recruiting Manager, PwC. Ms. Zhang has rich experience in campus recruitment, comprehensive understanding of recruitment modules, active response to employment trends in the market, practical and managerial experience in deepening school-enterprise relationships, and developing campus recruitment plans.
Moderators and discussants:
- Ying HUA, Director, Cornell China Center
- Peter WEN, Manager, Cornell in China
- Roger CUI, School of Hospitality Administration Alumni '19
This event is organized by the Cornell China Center.
书写未来: 留学生职业规划系列讨论 - 金融企业篇
系列前两场关注科技企业的活动受到了同学、校友以及朋友们的热烈讨论与参与，系列继续的第三场我们将关注另一个热门领域 – 金融行业，本次活动邀请了来自易方达、中金以及普华永道的资深人力资源专家们就青年人才的求职和职业发展，以及近期招聘战略和人才需求继续进行讨论。