Connecting food producers to institutional markets: April '23 CoE Coffee & Coaching & Connections
From Danielle DiDuro
Details: CoE Coffee, Coaching & Connections, presented by the New York State Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture at Cornell AgriTech, is a monthly series highlighting industry and academic leaders addressing essential topics for food, beverage and agriculture entrepreneurs.
April's event, hosted in partnership with the U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) is an interactive seminar on how farmers and food producers can identify opportunities and connect with governmental and institutional buyers on the local, state and federal levels.
Panelists for April’s event include:
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, CCAS, CPP - Program Director, Monroe County Finger Lakes APEX Accelerator
- Becky O'Connor - Farm to Institution Coordinator, Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Michelle Warren- Deputy Director, USDA’s Office of Small Disadvantaged Business Utilization- Virtual
- Ryan Smith- Business Development, Empire State Development’s Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development
- Virginia Smith- Branch Manager, U.S. Small Business Administration
Event held at Cornell AgriTech Food Research Laboratory, 665 W. North St., Geneva